Tuesday, April 15, 2008

a few family pictures from yesterday...























1. Me and Mamadou
2. Lala, Bintou, et Diami (Lala's mom, my sister)
3. Tell me Mamadou isnt the cutest child youve ever seen (sorry I dont know how to rotate this image)
4. Maimouna (my sister) and me

Turns out I have another sister that lives with us too. Her name is Aida. Shes been at our house for a few weeks and I thought she was just visiting because sometimes family members come to visit for a while, but turns out she lives with us. Figures.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Hi Bintou!
I have loved reading your blog and getting to know Mali through you. Your enthusiasm and positive nature show in each post. It's obvious you're making the most of every moment--and loving it. What a beautiful family you've joined!
Keep dancing,
Shari Appleman